Toy Box Terms & Conditions
Everyone borrowing items from Pictologue is bound by our terms and conditions:
- Our Toy Box scheme is part of our Toy Library Service and is open to local families and professionals.
- You will need to supply us with your contact details in order to register for our Toy Box scheme. Please advise us of any change of name or address ASAP.
- Members may borrow up to five items at one time; organisations may have more than one member (e.g. class/year group) and each member may borrow up to five items at one time.
- Items can be borrowed for a period of up to one month by local families or half a term (typically six weeks) for schools and organisations. If you wish to extend this, you must request a renewal two weeks before the date due back.
- Items can be renewed once within one rental period. If you keep items beyond that date, you will be charged in line with the current rate of late charges.
- You are responsible for any loss or damage to Pictologue Products that you have borrowed, and may have to pay the replacement cost at selling price of the item. This does not include normal wear-and-tear. Please inform us of any loss or damage by email or telephone straight away.
- Our Toy Library team will contact you to arrange delivery and collection of borrowed items.
- Prices quoted are inclusive of VAT.
- Payment should be made online when placing your order or through your authorised credit account terms (available for local schools and organisations only).