Every little bit helps and your donation will help us achieve our 2022 funding priorities:
To firmly establish Pictologue’s Therapy Fund so that we can:
- offer needs-assessed free therapy services for 30% of our families
- continue to offer 50% of our therapy services at a subsidised rate
- double our reach to 150 children
To re-open Pictologue’s ToyBox Services so that we can offer:
- monthly toy libraries at 2-3 locations
- online booking for click and collect and local delivery
- weekly free ToyBox programme in 1-2 settings
Your support makes a life-changing difference to our children and families.
Pictologue is a charitable organisation supporting children who have communication needs and those who live and work with them. Based in Richmond-Upon-Thames and established as a social enterprise in 2013, Pictologue achieved charity status in February 2020.
Registered Charity Number 1188189